Monday, January 21, 2013

Two piece pajama suits



Most people I assume are aware these pjs exist. I just have the question, who actually purchases these damn things? For starters they are not practical at all, no sane person would ever sleep in a shirt that buttons up and has a collar, unless it's the shirt you wore out last night while getting inebriated, trying to convince that 8 to sit on your face. I can not imagine sleeping in a shirt like that without being at least greyed out. I assumed for a while only elderly men bought these because nothing they do makes sense, until I saw this.
20130113_165350.jpg
Unbelievable. What kind of mental disorder must you have to think this is proper attire for the outside world? A blind down-syndromy kid wouldn't be caught dead in this. Wearing just pj pants in public is a clown move but to wear the matching top too is just the right equation of not giving a fuck, being a clown, and mysterious mental ailment. To the girl with him, yeah I'm sure your far short from being the bell of the ball, but even you deserve a man who won't embarrass himself and you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment